Some event times are off by a few minutes

Aug 18, 2014 at 4:28 PM
I was using the overlay last night and ran Fire Elemental, only to find that when I waypointed in. I was about a minute late to the event's start. Also, the total duration of some of the events seems to be off as well, the events blink off the tracker before they're even close to being completed in-game.

I realize that I could edit the EventTimeTable.xml file to fix this, but I'm confused as to what "WarmupDuration" is in relation to the displayed timers.

Great program, btw. :D
Coordinator
Aug 18, 2014 at 4:33 PM
Yea, the event timers won't always be quite right. I tweaked them based on my experience, which certainly may not match up for everyone.
I realize that I could edit the EventTimeTable.xml file to fix this, but I'm confused as to what "WarmupDuration" is in relation to the displayed timers.
Yes, you can edit the EventTimeTable.xml to customize the timers. The "WarmupDuration" is how long the yellow "warmup" text is displayed before the Active Time.
As an example, if you have an Active Time of 09:00:00, and a WarmupDuration of 00:05:00, the event's text will appear yellow at 8:55:00.
Aug 18, 2014 at 4:34 PM
Ah, I see now, thanks!